Summer Intern | EY Careers | Business Consulting Risk | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
We employ and grow the most enthusiastic individuals in their profession to help build a better working world as a worldwide leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and consulting services. This begins with a company culture that values providing you with the training, opportunity, and creative flexibility you need to improve things. So that the extraordinary EY experience lasts a lifetime, no matter when you join or how long you remain.
The goal of our advising risk services is to give customers an honest and trustworthy picture of their risk situation. Our clients may utilise our solutions to instil confidence and trust in their consumers, the general market, and as mandated by law or contract. You’ll be in charge of completing client-related engagements in governance, risk, and compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, and other Business Risk Services-related solutions.
- Execution on client engagement – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events. Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Skills and attributes for success
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist team members, Seniors and Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics and other graduation streams or a related discipline
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time.
- Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good communication skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte