Specialist | Workday Reporting Specialist | Siemens Energy | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Siemens Energy AG is a leading energy technology company in the globe. The company collaborates with customers and partners on future energy systems, assisting in the transition to a more sustainable world. Siemens Energy’s product, solution, and service portfolio spans nearly the whole energy value chain, from power generation to transmission and storage. The portfolio encompasses traditional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hydrogen-fueled hybrid power plants, and generators and transformers. More than half of the portfolio has been decarbonized already.
Siemens Energy is the global market leader for renewable energies thanks to a majority ownership in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE), a publicly traded corporation. Siemens Energy technologies are responsible for approximately one-sixth of all electricity generated worldwide. In fiscal year 2019, Siemens Energy employed 91,000 employees in over 90 countries and produced sales of roughly €29 billion.
- Discover and analyze complex issues in the system and review solution approaches
- Identify and design improvements within the Workday Reporting area
- Focus to secure global system and process stability by managing regular operations tasks with the Operations Team (e.g. to verify and control the correctness and consistency of data)
- Collaboration with Workdays Product Roadmap for Reporting to identify beneficial product enhancements and prepare implementation within the Release Management
- Advise and Consult Functional Process Owners on technical Reporting solution approaches, define, manage and execute Proof-of-concepts (POCs)
- Collaboration with other customers to provide knowledge and respond to inquiries
- Guide Operations Team along operational tasks like Incident and Service Request Management
- Documentation of activities according to the compliance framework
- 4+ Years General knowledge across all Workday functional areas and Implementation
- 3+ Years Specific knowledge in Workday Reporting, ideally for various companies/clients
- Academic degree related to Information Technology / Business / Economics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Passion to bring value add to customers and provide excellent service
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook