Services Specialist | General Electric Renewable Energy | Job Alert | Latest Job in Gujarat 2022
We harness the earth’s most plentiful resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun, and the force of water – at GE Renewable Energy to power the world’s largest economies and distant villages.
We develop energy products and digital services that provide industry-leading value to our clients all around the world, thanks to our inventive spirit and entrepreneurial approach.
Renewable energy’s promise can be seen everywhere. Our workforce possesses the boldness, size, passion, diversity, and resourcefulness required to fulfil that commitment wherever and wherever it is required across the world.
We’re showing with our consumers that there’s no need to choose between economical, dependable, or ecological energy.
We are releasing an infinite amount of energy.
Services Specialist Job Description
The Service Engineer position is an important part of the GE Wind Energy team and plays an important role in the expansion of wind energy services to support operation and maintenance services with our regional clients.
- Hands on experience to fulfill all assigned duties for operation and maintenance of wind turbines for customer owned wind farms in the region.
- Hands on experience on High/Medium/Low Voltage AC/DC system testing, Operation and Maintenance, troubleshooting & repair
- Provide customers with high quality, value added service solutions including Operations /SCADA, maintenance, troubleshooting and service of wind energy products.
- Proactively plan and effectively execute all preventive/predictive maintenance activities required for wind turbines.
- Perform duties to support wind energy projects as required.
- Complete all necessary technical and business documentation on time and accurate.
- Maintain and provide accurate information of the turbine operation of the project.
- Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance.
- No fear to work at heights for O&M activities
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Power Electronics or Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering).
- With 4-6 years of work experience in Power plant industry with Min 3 years Wind turbine field service or project experience
- Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility.
- Work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Customer Service mindset.
- Ability / Willingness to travel domestic and International
- Team Player and boundaryless
- Knowledge in ISO requirements
- Computer skill basics in Microsoft Office
- Ready to serve, as requested by Site Lead / Field Engineer
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous Experience in Wind Turbine Operation and Maintenance
- Travel to Remote sites within India required on a frequent and many times extended basis.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte