Engineer | Software Principal Engineer | Dell Technologies | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bangalore 2022
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technician, Technical Support on our Technical Support Team in Bangalore
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
You will provide product enhancements and improvements for a changing world as a Software Principal Engineer. Working at the cutting edge, you’ll design and develop software for applications, diagnostics, and monitoring, all while utilising the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering processes, and collaborations available.
Responsibilities | Dell is Hiring Technician
- Work with a talented group of Software Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, in order to deliver innovative, high quality products on a foundation of architectural excellence;
- Develop high quality code for next generation diagnostics software;
- Contributes to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered software
- Prepares software system specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents; Develops and reviews design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed Develops, reviews, analyzes and implements test strategies for software products and systems.
- Implement high quality modern foundation software through automated tests, including automated unit testing, integration testing and E2E testing and participate on exploratory testing that can be easily & frequently deployed through modern DevOps techniques;
- Maintain a strong culture of innovation, creativity and fun
Requirement | Dell is Hiring Technician
- 10+ years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech); or 8+ years with a master’s degree (M.E/MTech) or equivalent experience; minimum 4-5 years of experience leading smaller teams.
- Development experience in C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, Web Services, WCF, JSON, SOAP, REST, JQuery, Angular
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience in conducting design and code reviews.
- Experience with automated tests, including automated unit testing, functional testing and integration testing. Experience with TDD and BDD disciplines would be a plus.
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment with minimal direction while delivering in a timely fashion
- Experience on Lean/Kanban/DevOps in an AGILE development environment
- Understanding and experience with: CI/CD, Git/GitLab
- Experience in Secure Development and industry standard code practices
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte