Software Engineers | Dell Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job opportunity 2022
Dell Technologies is a novel group of organizations that gives the fundamental foundation to associations to assemble their advanced future, change IT and secure their most significant resource, data.
Software Engineers Job Description
For a changing world, the Software Engineering team creates next-generation application enhancements and new products. We design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics using cutting-edge technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join our Software Engineering team in Chennai as a Software Engineer 2 – System Test to do the best work of your career while making a significant social impact.
As a Software Engineer 2 – Test, you will be required to think outside the box when designing testing strategies for scalable datacenter, cloud networking products and solutions, as well as have a strong commitment to quality. In order to validate and deliver the releases, you will need to work with various groups of people from all over the world.
- You will be working with multi-dimensional, global teams to deliver high quality, best in class products and solutions
- You will be working in the cutting edge products for next-gen datacenter and enterprise cloud solutions with high feature velocity, short release cycles
- You will be responsible for validating as well as automating high scale, high performance products by replicating, simulating the real-time deployments and use-cases
- BE/Btech/ME/Mtech in CSE, ECE, Networking/Telecommunication domain
- Candidate should have extensive experience with atleast 2+ yrs of exp in the following areas:
- Validation and qualification of networking switches and routers
- Extensive experience in Ethernet, Routing, switching and converged technologies for Data center solutions
- Extensive experience in automation in TCL, Python languages, tools for various test phases.
- Experience in working with various test equipment such as Ixia, packet generators, simulators, Multi vendor products in the above mentioned categories
- Contributed to new product bring up in the above categories
- Excellent communication skills and experience of working with multicultural and distributed teams.
- Experience in Open Source community is a plus
- Experience in product and network security testing and automation
- Working experience in VMs, dockers, containers.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte