Software Engineers | Data Engineer | General Electric | Engineering Jobs | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
GE takes up the task of creating a world that works. GE has been inventing the future of industry for more than 125 years, and today its devoted staff, cutting-edge technology, and worldwide reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s workforce are diverse and committed, working to achieve GE’s goal and deliver for its customers with the utmost integrity and dedication. www.ge.com
Data engineering jobs and processes that enable data analytics and reporting solutions based on the specified design and architecture are developed. Execution and delivery of results using agile approaches are your responsibilities. In addition, if necessary, provide post-deployment support.
- Leverage technical data dictionaries and business glossaries to analyze the datasets
- Perform a variety of data loads & data transformations using multiple tools and technologies.
- Validate the data mapping results and match with the expected results
- Implement Data Quality (DQ) rules provided
- Perform data profiling and data analysis for any source systems and the target data repositories
- Understand metadata and the underlying data structures needed to standardize the data load processes.
- Develop data mapping specifications based on the results of data analysis and functional requirements
- Build automated Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) jobs based on data mapping specifications
- Be responsible for developing software solution in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest cloud (Data engineering & SQL queries, Python, Support Central (document storage, workflows, forms, etc.,) or other similar tool(s)) and software development methods.
- Design, build and launch new software solutions to automate continuous monitoring capabilities for GE’s critical applications and infrastructure.
- Partner with Continuous Monitoring team to build defect detection and remediation solutions using common data sources and technology.
- Build solutions to assist readiness certification program for new applications.
- Work with compliance teams, application teams, infrastructure teams, and security teams to design data models to support automated system monitoring.
- Be responsible for quality control of continuous monitoring solutions and features.
- Work on cross-functional projects/teams to deliver security solutions for the business
- Act as advisor and coach to junior team members
- Train new team members in specific technology or process area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent (STEM)
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in Software development.
- GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed.
- A minimum of 2 year of experience using Scripting (examples: Java/ Python/, SQL Queries) is required.
- Good to have: ETL/Python
- Able to connect to data sources on AWS/azure/on prem etc.
- Support Central (document storage, workflows, forms, etc.,) or other similar tool(s)
- A minimum of 2 year of experience with back end software and Data engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with SQL and/or working in multiple large datasets
- Experience with Relational Databases (i.e. PosgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, SQL scripts for Oracle…
- Hands on experience designing and implementing solutions leveraging multiple services within cloud providers
- Experience with testing and quality assurance
- Familiarity with CMDB and ITSM solutions (i.e. service-now)
- Familiarity with access management tools such as IDM, AD, LDAP and GE’s access management tools
- Familiarity with Continuous monitoring technologies (i.e SiSense, Redshift, AWS)
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
- Experience in handling both Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) data models
- Experience with Big Data / Hadoop / Spark / Hive / NoSQL database engines (i.e. Cassandra or HBase)
- Exposure to unstructured datasets and ability to handle XML, JSON file formats
- Exposure to Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) tools like Informatica or Talend.
- Have a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical concepts and principles in a domain of Risk & Compliance (e.g. Risk Management, Audit, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of security concepts in technologies that intersect with own domain
- Able to connect the dots across domains and develop cross-domain security solutions
- Working experience and familiarity with Information Security and Compliance
- Leadership Skills:
- Partner with other team members to understand the project objectives and resolve technical issues.
- Communicates project status or challenges in a clear and concise manner to other team members.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte