Software Engineering | JP Morgan Chase & Co | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
For more than 200 years, JPMorgan Chase and Co has given imaginative monetary answers for shoppers, independent ventures, organizations, governments and establishments all throughout the planet. Today, we’re a main worldwide monetary administrations firm with tasks adjusting customers in excess of 100 nations.
Software Engineering Job Description
We are currently seeking a senior technologist with hands-on experience in Java, J2EE End-to-End development with Spring. Individuals should be well-versed in the software development lifecycle.
Individuals should be familiar with agile methodologies. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills that will help them work with all stakeholders. Individuals should be eager to learn additional tools to support the application’s requirements.
Individuals should be familiar with the change management process. Individuals should have a strong development background and be willing to provide L3 production support as needed. Individuals with experience implementing AWS and DevOPS are preferred.
- Understand the business requirements and able to relate them to technical tasks on the board.
- Understand the IT Process laid out by the organization and comply to the process in all assignments.
- Always look for opportunity to automate any manual efforts.
- Documentation for every application/task that is supported.
- Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff, end users and clients.
- Experience on creating Application, pages, campaigns, messages, tables, frames, components, language layers, accessibility, rules.
- Experience on environment management.
- Nice to have experience on live forms.
- Hands-on experience in Production Support/Engineering or Application Development roles.
- Candidate should have hands on experience in Java, J2EE End to End development using Spring
- Good understanding on java batch jobs
- Knowledge on Private & Shared Cloud platform.
- Exposure on setting CI/CD pipeline & other DevOps components
- Good to have knowledge on Micro Services Framework.
- Demonstrated experience with distributed applications (Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, Java, Java servlets and JSP, web services etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux shell or similar scripting languages.
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
- Experience in a client facing role (external or internal)
- Strong knowledge of applicable business areas, the supporting technology architecture, and applicable processes
- Strong knowledge of relevant applications and development of life cycles
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte