Software Engineering | JP Morgan Chase & Co | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
For more than 200 years, JPMorgan Chase and Co has given imaginative monetary answers for shoppers, independent ventures, organizations, governments and establishments all throughout the planet. Today, we’re a main worldwide monetary administrations firm with tasks adjusting customers in excess of 100 nations.
Software Engineering Job Description
- Experiment with new and alternate ways to leverage Social Media for Servicing
- Ability to think strategically, but also possess technical skills to implement new solutions
- Strategize with an educate peers, management, and clients on latest industry trends and best practices
- Measure the impact of incorporating Social Media as a service channel (i.e. Dashboards and other Data visualization tools…etc)
- Demonstrated track record or strong passion for learning new technologies
- Strong technical and leadership skills to effectively champion emerging technologies within IT and LoB
- Ability to adapt to structured environments while maintaining high creativity levels
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies, strategic technology directions, best practice development, and Social Media code of conduct.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, SDLC processes, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, and release management.
- Interacts with external vendors both at a technical and relationship level
- Provide 24-hour support on a rotating basis, as necessary
- Automation: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Cloud Deployment: Support deployment of applications into Private and Public clouds.
- Actively participating in a wide variety of Social Media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well connected with the broader Social Media world. Must have relevant examples of Social Media endeavors
- Knowledge of current Social Media tools and techniques, plus Servicing and Marketing concepts
- Creativity, Determination, persuasiveness, willingness to experiment, and ability to deal with uncertainty
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships within all levels within the firm and across multiple disciplines and have a Sense of humor
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Knowledge of Cloud is preferable.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with relevant experience
- Experience with Business Rules Engine Configuration (logic and design) and/or Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Proven ability in Cloud Based Configuration preferably within Social Media platform such as Sprinklr
- Experience with Business Analysis and development within Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blogs and websites, forums, Google Play or Apple’s App Store, Quora, Pintrest, Instagram, Reddit, and Google + is a preferred.
- Hands on experience in SharePoint
- Java Programming experience. Object-Oriented concepts, threads, data structures, networking will be added advantage
- Familiar with Representational State Transfer (REST) API development; Oracle SQL database
- Knowledge of Eclipse or IntelliJ
- FinTech experience a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte