Technical Analyst | S4 HANA | Shell | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs near Bengaluru 2022
Shell has been operating in India for almost 80 years. Shell India invests in its people through industry-leading development programmes that help our employees succeed and connect with specialists on a local and global level. We have already spent more than $1 billion in India’s energy sector, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. Shell is the only international company with a retail fuel licence in India.
Shell has opened a new IT centre in Bangalore, with ambitions to expand it over the next five years. The IT Hub’s mission is to support the business by focusing on business outcomes and delivering technological solutions that support business agility and profitable growth.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and business users to translate integration requirements into system configurations against S/4 Design standards.
- Develop Interfaces and configure integration components across SAP and Non SAP technologies.
- Support end to end unit and scenario testing of all integration configuration items for full scale business implementations.
- Support Business Analysts and end business users through the change journey including testing and address configuration issues in a timely fashion.
- Act as a key collector of product gaps and improvement opportunities, appropriately document these items and flow these opportunities along with a value case to the appropriate route with SAP (Oil & Gas Consortium, CIO office, Architecture, other SAP engagement bodies as appropriate)
- Should have good understanding on integration technologies and various integration patterns which can be considered for S4 Hana interface developments.
- Must have Very Strong Experience in S4 Hana Extensibility Development
- Must have working experience in S4 Hana implementation.
- Expertise on S4 Hana Extendibility with ABAP, CDS, RiCEF and in-app extensibility developments.
- Good to have experience in SCP Side-by-Side Extensibility developments.
- Good to have knowledge on Fiori, Native Hana and CPI.
- Preferred to have experience in implementing Fiori App, Business client etc.. for enhanced user experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte