Software Engineer | Sasken | Freshers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs Update 2022
Sasken is a Product Engineering and Digital Transformation specialist, offering concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to worldwide companies in Semiconductor, Automotive, Industrials, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Devices, SatCom, and Transportation. They have been transforming the businesses of over 100 Fortune 500 firms for over 30 years and has many patents, powering over a billion devices through its services and IP.
Sasken, founded in 1989, employs around 1700 people and operates from state-of-the-art facilities in Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, and Kolkata (India), Kaustinen and Tampere (Finland), Detroit (USA), and München (Germany) (Germany). Sasken also has a presence in Japan and the United Kingdom. Since its initial public offering in 2005, Sasken has been listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. in Mumbai, India.
Sasken’s solutions are certified to CMMI-DEV-V1.3-ML3, ISO 9001 (QMS), and ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS). Sasken’s patented quality management system enhances its business offerings while also ensuring client pleasure. The ISO 14001 (EMS) certification attests to Sasken’s dedication to the environment, health, and safety.
Software Engineer Job Description
- Person at this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
- Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies it by following defined work procedures.
- Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day to day defined tasks.
- Works under close supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments
- Engineering graduate, MCA, etc
- Experience: 0-2 years
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte