Software Engineer | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
Engineer Job Description
Product Definition and Distribution Engineering team at Qualcomm is looking for experienced Software engineers to help us design and build quality software
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
- Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Experience developing and supporting one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Having exposure to Data Engineering, Data Mining, Business Intelligence & Machine learning will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- 0-2 years Software Engineering or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Programming Language such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of database, operating system, and algorithms design
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte