Software Engineer | Nissan Motor Corporation | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
Nissan is a multinational automobile company that offers automobiles under the Nissan and INFINITI brands. The global headquarters of Nissan, based in Yokohama, Japan, oversees operations in four regions: AMIEO, Japan-ASEAN, China, and the Americas (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania). Visit nissan-global.com for more information on our products, services, and dedication to sustainable mobility. You may also find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as on YouTube, where you can watch all of our most recent videos.
Software Engineer Job Description
Nissan’s digital transformation is not complete without the Innovation Team. While aiming for high quality in our vehicles, we are also working to enable digital capabilities across the entire product value chain, both B2B and B2C. The goal is to exceed customer expectations at every point of contact. As a senior full stack developer, you will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of our clients’ applications.
- Investigate new / emerging technologies, innovations and opportunities, increase company knowledge and gather Insight.
- Develop concepts into commercially viable product offerings that fit the current and future product portfolio in accordance with the concept stage, development process.
- Preparation and documentation of a final New Product Development (NPD) handover package in the form of source data and design rules.
- Presentation of Technology concepts to Innovation
- Communication with external / open innovation sources.
- Development of Proof of Principle, Proof of Concept and Prototype models.
- Propose production test methods and Product Design Specification (PDS) improvements
- Passionate coder with 0-2 years of application development experience.
- Acceptance and attitude of learning new technologies, Tools and languages
- Experience in Game engine and technology based hardware’s like HoloLens, HTC etc
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Confluence a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Strong problem solving skill with solid knowledge in Physics and mathematics.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Knowledge in Game engines, Block chain technology, Web and app development etc.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte