Software Engineer | NatWest Career | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs Update Career Height 2022
We’re a company that recognises that when our customers and employees succeed, so do our communities and our economy. We’re looking at how we can generate change for our communities in enterprise, learning, and climate as part of our mission.
We prioritise enterprise as a force of change as one of the major backers of UK business. We’re concentrating on the people and groups who have traditionally faced the most significant barriers to entrance and figuring out how to overcome them.
In an ever-changing and increasingly digital world, learning is also critical to our company’s continuing success. Our workers thrive as a result of our dynamic and forward-thinking learning culture, and our clients benefit from the tools we provide to help them increase their financial aptitude and confidence.
Climate change is one of the most significant challenges humanity will face in the future. That’s why it’s at the very heart of our mission. We intend to finance and promote climate solutions, completely integrate climate into our culture and decision-making, and become climate positive by 2025.
We’re dedicated to leveraging our mission to break down barriers, inspire change, and ultimately make the workplace a better place to work.
Software Engineer Job Description
As a Software Engineer, you will design, create, and deploy applications that can meet and exceed expected load, performance, and availability volumes, including load balancing, performance testing, and benchmarking.
Working within a feature team, you’ll use your considerable knowledge to develop complicated software, scripts, and tools, as well as liaise with other engineers, architects, and business analysts throughout the platform.
- In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions
- We’ll look to you to design and engineer software focusing on the customer or user experience as the primary objective
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career as you develop the discipline of software engineering across the business.
- Producing high quality software which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis as well as experience of designing and implementing APIs
- Experience in performance and functional tools experience, such as Selenium, Cucumber, Junit or similar
- Knowledge of Middleware, Windows, Linux, Database, Network and Teams
- Knowledge of setting up and running the pipelines in TeamCity or Jenkins
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
Аррly Link is given belоw Jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte