Software Engineer | Engineering Jobs | Microsoft | Microsoft Recruitment | Latest job in Bangalore 2022
At Microsoft, our main goal is to engage each individual and each association in the world to accomplish more. Our main goal is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we endeavor to make. Today, we live in a versatile first, cloud-first world, and the change we are driving across our organizations is intended to empower Microsoft and our clients to flourish in this world.
Software Engineer Job Descriptions
You’ve probably heard about Microsoft’s vision for Azure as the world’s computer. The Azure Big Data/Cosmos team maintains millions of large-scale data workloads over hundreds of thousands of machines, all of which serve key big data pipelines. We are looking for Software Engineers to join the Azure Big Data team in Bangalore to assist in the delivery of impactful new features as well as the adaptation and maintenance of current systems. We are searching for people that value a vibrant and supportive culture and are eager to contribute to the development of big scale distributed systems and infrastructure that will be utilised by large scale consumers to achieve success in their work, education, or life on a daily basis.
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in Microsoft
- Work with engineers, program managers and partner teams to deliver a set of features with the right overall design and architecture
- Write clean, robust, and well-thought-out code with an emphasis on quality, performance, simplicity, durability, scalability, and maintainability
- Help create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, where all voices are heard, and where we do our best work as a result
Eligibility and Skills | Jobs in Microsoft
- 3+ years of industry software design and development experience
- Hands on development experience in any major programing language (C++, C, Java or C#)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Be willing and comfortable to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Curious, self-motivated, and driven.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum/Lean Methodology
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte