Software Engineer | Microsoft Careers | Freshers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Miсrоsоft Indiа (R&D) Рrivаte Limited, а subsidiаry оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn, set uр Miсrоsоft Indiа Develорment Сenter (MSIDС) аt Hyderаbаd in 1998. Оver the соurse оf the раst 21 рlus yeаrs, we hаve exраnded tо beсоme оne оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn’s lаrgest R&D сenters оutside its heаdquаrters in Redmоnd. MSIDС is а раrt оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn’s strаtegy оf glоbаl shаred develорment, where teаms асrоss geоgrарhies соllаbоrаte tо build greаt sоftwаre аnd serviсes.
Software Engineer Job Description
The purpose of Microsoft is to enable every individual and organisation on the earth to achieve more. As employees, we work together with a growth mentality to empower others and collaborate to achieve our common goals. Every day, we build on our core principles of respect, integrity, and responsibility to foster an inclusive culture in which everyone can succeed at work and beyond. Those hired for this position will be invited to participate in the Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development programme in which you will build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities, and gain perspective on the career opportunities available across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories