Software Engineer | Microsoft Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
Miсrоsоft Indiа (R&D) Рrivаte Limited, а subsidiаry оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn, set uр Miсrоsоft Indiа Develорment Сenter (MSIDС) аt Hyderаbаd in 1998. Оver the соurse оf the раst 21 рlus yeаrs, we hаve exраnded tо beсоme оne оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn’s lаrgest R&D сenters оutside its heаdquаrters in Redmоnd. MSIDС is а раrt оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn’s strаtegy оf glоbаl shаred develорment, where teаms асrоss geоgrарhies соllаbоrаte tо build greаt sоftwаre аnd serviсes.
Software Engineer Jobs Description
We are looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about transforming information into intelligence and has experience designing data ingestion frameworks, data quality frameworks, and multiple data projections – relational, dimensional, and stream based – using big data platforms. You should also be familiar with machine learning technologies, message and event processing, proven software development skills, and previous experience working on a dev ops team.
If you enjoy data and are interested in data engineering challenges, this is an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact in a strategically important area of our business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will work with design and build automated systems with pipelines, transformations, data quality analytics and control logic.
- Contribute to the design and development of data platform components to validate and improve data quality, detect anomalies, and predict missing values.
- Generate, process, log and correlate events across multiple sources.
- Work with engineering teams and data scientists to integrate insights with automation and deliver near term business impact.
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish maintainable, reliable, and secure systems.
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth.
- Drive end-to-end features that touch multiple engineering aspects: designing, implementing, integrating, testing, and deploying
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing software.
- 1+ years of experience with data aggregation platforms based on technologies such as Spark, SQL, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop, Cosmos, Databricks/Synapse.
- Solid understanding and proven skills in ETL, raw and processed stream design, relational database design and dimensional models.
- Experience with SQL, relational modelling.
- Scripting skills to perform data/file manipulation – Python experience is a plus.
- Working experience in C#.Net.
- Experience with reporting tool such as Power BI.
- Experience with machine learning and predictive analytics is a plus.
- Ability to understand and design complex distributed systems.
- Experience in DevOps.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte