Software Engineer | Microsoft Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update in Karnataka 2022
Miсrоsоft Indiа (R&D) Рrivаte Limited, а subsidiаry оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn, set uр Miсrоsоft Indiа Develорment Сenter (MSIDС) аt Hyderаbаd in 1998. Оver the соurse оf the раst 21 рlus yeаrs, we hаve exраnded tо beсоme оne оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn’s lаrgest R&D сenters оutside its heаdquаrters in Redmоnd. MSIDС is а раrt оf Miсrоsоft Соrроrаtiоn’s strаtegy оf glоbаl shаred develорment, where teаms асrоss geоgrарhies соllаbоrаte tо build greаt sоftwаre аnd serviсes.
Software Engineer Job Description
Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Database are world-class relational database systems that are extensively utilised throughout the world on everything from small devices and servers to some of the world’s largest cloud installations, enticing both application developers and enterprise workloads to the cloud. Azure SQL Database is recruiting for junior and senior engineers to join the ongoing adventure to disrupt the database space with unique features that are released in products and published in premium conferences such as VLDB and SIGMOD. For millions of databases, our team is in charge of mission-critical functions such as high availability, security, and data integrity.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about and work on the internals of enterprise-class relational database engines, solve difficult challenges, and create a highly scalable and dependable data service. You will be part of a diverse geographically dispersed team environment that values cooperation and creativity. You will have direct influence over the Azure SQL Database service’s design, functionality, security, performance, scalability, management, and supportability. Join us in advancing the state-of-the-art in Database Systems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Microsoft’s Azure SQL Security team is a fundamental building block for securing data at rest and in transit.
- As a critical part of Azure SQL Database platform, the service leverages security tools and infrastructures like Secure Enclave, Azure Key Vault, Azure Active Directory, Role based authentication to mention a few to deliver customer facing products.
- Curiosity and willingness to question and learn, strong customer empathy, and willingness to participate in a live site on call rotation are additional responsibilities.
- We are looking for technically strong full stack developer to own the feature end-to-end, from backend, middle tier, frontend including User Experience (UX) related changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Physics or IT technical discipline or in place of 3+ years of internship or 3+ years of industry engineering experience
- 2+ years of commercial systems level software development experience
- Full stack development skills including UI/UX front end skills
- Proficiency in C++/ C#/Java, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Experience with relational database internals and storage systems, Security, and data governance
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, data structures and algorithms
- Flexible and Self-driven, results oriented, high integrity, ability to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte