Software Engineer | IBM Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
IBM’s most prominent innovation is the IBMer. We accept that through the use of knowledge, reason and science, we can further develop business, society and the human condition, bringing the force of an open mixture cloud and AI methodology to life for our customers and accomplices all throughout the world.
Software Engineer Job Description
At IBM, software developers are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye, and the world remains safe due to the work of our software developers. Whether working on internal or client projects, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use cutting-edge software development tools, techniques, and approaches, as well as collaborate with industry thought leaders, to create solutions you can be proud of.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with architect, UX designers and Offering management in an agile environment. Design and build reusable solutions adhering to industry standards and leveraging the full power of appropriate IBM technology in the Cloud, Blockchain and SCM space
- Hands on development experience in Java / Java EE
- Hands on experience in spring boot and micro services.
- Good Knowledge of Kafka Event Streams and No SQL databases such as Cloudant / Mongo DB
- Knowledge of Redis, Elastic search, Kubernetes and any Cloud Platform is a plus
- Should have worked in an agile environment
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in software development
- Talented full stack developer with ability to work well in a modern agile software engineering environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing and continuous deployment). knowledge of application architecture patterns. This will be a primarily technical solution development function working with technical architects.
- You will be working primarily in Messaging/middleware and microservices based development environment.
- IBM Cloud – Exposure to complete cloud native life cycle of development
- Microservices – Delivering events processing and persistence capability as a microservice using SaaS & PaaS
- Script development – automating the test, validation and clean up tasks
- Blockchain – Understanding of blockchain as a technology and data generated and captured in the Blockchain driven Systems
- Advanced messaging, Automation, OpenShift
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte