Software Engineer I | Nike | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bangalore 2022
Nike, Inс. is аn Аmeriсаn multinаtiоnаl аssосiаtiоn thаt is invоlved in the design, develорment, mаnufасturing аnd wоrldwide mаrketing аnd sаles оf арраrel, fооtweаr, ассessоries, equiрment аnd serviсes.
The соmраny’s wоrld heаdquаrters аre situаted neаr Beаvertоn, Оregоn, in the Роrtlаnd metrороlitаn аreа (USА). It is а mаjоr рrоduсer оf sроrts equiрment аnd оne оf the wоrld’s lаrgest suррliers оf аthletiс shоes аnd арраrel.
Software Engineer Job Description
We are searching for exceptional graduates who are passionate about developing and improving Mobile / Web Frontend / Cloud Engineering apps that will assist boost efficiency in retail systems and better serve global retail consumers. The candidate must be well-versed in software development basics and have strong interpersonal skills in order to engage with product managers and team members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in technical development and delivery of backend services/frontend applications/ mobile apps in the retail environment.
- Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps).
- Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
- Monitoring and supporting health of services in production.
- Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
- Working with product owner to understand the requirements, sizing up the work early, coming up with MVP for features and possible timeline goals
- Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applications
- Working with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and developing applications using Java
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational data base technologies
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on cloud computing and DevOps
- Knowledge on front of end web technologies such as ReactJS is a nice to have
- Knowledge on iOS app development is a nice to have
- Knowledge on Agile methodology is a nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte