Software Engineer | HSBC Bank | Career | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
HSBC Bank are a finаnсiаl serviсes оrgаnisаtiоn thаt serves mоre thаn 40 milliоn сustоmers, rаnging frоm individuаl sаvers аnd investоrs tо sоme оf the wоrld’s biggest соmраnies аnd gоvernments. HSBC Bank’s netwоrk соvers 64 соuntries аnd territоries, аnd we’re here tо use оur unique exрertise, сараbilities, breаdth аnd рersрeсtives tо орen uр а wоrld оf орроrtunity fоr оur сustоmers.
Software Engineer Job Description
We place a high value on the health and safety of our employees and candidates. Due to the current situation with the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we are leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure that the HSBC Group can continue to recruit top talent. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to assist you in your recruitment process. If this is the case, a member of our Resourcing team will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Some professions shine brighter than others. Join HSBC and realise your full potential if you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out. Whether you want a career that will take you to the top or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC has the opportunities, support, and rewards to get you there.
With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We want to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, assisting people to realise their dreams and goals.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Software Engineer.
- Should be able to assist payroll users in processing Payrolls and resolve payroll queries raised by business/operations with-in agreed timelines
- Prepare detailed analysis report and share with Technical/Functional teams to facilitate defect fixing
- Ensuring the payroll manuals/SOPs/KBAs are relevant, up-to-date and is used at all times
- Prioritization of workload of assigned tasks on a day to day basis and share knowledge with the team members
- Should focus on process/service improvement opportunities with an aim to make the process more efficient and free of errors
- Promote standardization of processes across regions which falls under the scope of Tier-2 BAU support.
- Should be vigilant on BAU processes, identifying risks and propose solutions.
- Applicant should be flexible to work in shifts including weekend support based on business requirements
- Good Understanding of SAP HCM Personnel Administration, Info types & Payroll configuration is a must.
- Detailed understanding of Payroll calculation process including payroll clusters, retro-calculation, taxation, claims experience is a MUST including Payroll process models, payroll schemas and payroll calculation rules (PCRs) etc.
- Provide support to SAP HCM Modules in a multi-country payroll processes, preferably using new technologies like Successfactors EC and EC Payroll.
- Knowledge on integration between EC and ECPY and prior experience of Employee master data replication using Point-to-Point integration and Payroll control center is a plus.
- Knowledge in EC Time Off, Employee Central Integration Center to be able to build, run, schedule and monitor the integrations is desirable
- Strong understanding of any one country SAP payroll localization knowledge of USA, MEXICO, UK, HK and CHINA is desirable and awareness of more than one country payroll is a plus.
- Should be able to build good client relationship and Sharing knowledge with team members.
- Good Understanding of file transmission and transformation knowledge in integration environments.
- Good Understanding of Microsoft Office tools like excel and Power point.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories