Software Engineer | Goldman Sachs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2022
Аt Gоldmаn Sасhs, we соmmit оur рeорle, сарitаl аnd ideаs tо helр оur сlients, shаrehоlders аnd the соmmunities we serve tо grоw. Fоunded in 1869, we аre а leаding glоbаl adventure bаnking, seсurities аnd theory mаnаgement firm. Heаdquаrtered in New Yоrk, we mаintаin оffiсes аrоund the wоrld.
Software Engineer Job Description
Engineers at Goldman Sachs are innovators and problem solvers who create solutions in risk management, big data, mobile, and other areas. We need innovative collaborators who can alter, adapt, and prosper in a fast-paced global context.
Our clients are increasingly demanding high throughput straight through processing systems that can handle massive amounts of data, which is pushing a re-architecture of our existing platforms. The Post Execution Derivatives team is searching for software developers that can provide technology solutions to enable new business operations, enabling firms to grow up, and meet the needs of a variety of roles.
We are a highly innovative team that is creating an architecture from the ground up, and we accept full responsibility for our systems. Your projects will contribute to the development of a set of platforms, services, and APIs that may be utilised for a variety of business needs, and you will help design, construct, and deploy them.
This post will allow you to expand your technical depth and skill while working closely with senior technical professionals. You will also be able to obtain a thorough understanding of derivative products and their life cycles.
Our technology stack includes at least Java, React, Redux, MongoDB, SQL, Apache Spark, Scala, and Slang (an in-house language similar to Python). We are constructing a large scale distributed ecosystem capable of processing tens of millions of trades in near real time and delivering services such as confirmation, payments and settlements, clearing, global regulators, and distributing information to various firm functions in near real time and over OLAP/Big Data platforms. A willingness to learn new languages, technologies, and the business, as well as implement best software development practises, will be critical to your success in this role.
Our culture at Goldman Sachs is one of collaboration, creativity, and meritocracy. We often say that our biggest asset is our people, and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness workshops to working from home and flexible work alternatives, we provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed both inside and outside the office.
- Software engineers primarily focus on software design and development. This is meant to cover most programming positions in Engineering, and include positions that were previously considered business software engineers, platform engineers, and quality assurance engineers. Combine the best open source software, databases, cloud solutions, and programming languages, to solve problems and provide accurate, complex, scalable applications that help our business and clients gain new insights.
- As a software engineer, you are the change agents that transform Goldman Sachs by applying your technical know-how.Be a part of our embedded engineering teams, that work as a unit with our business partners. Collaborate with trading, sales, asset management, banking, finance and others, to build and automate solutions to keep our firm’s position on the cutting edge. Or, join our core engineering teams, and elevate all of our businesses by providing reliable, scalable platforms for data engineering, machine learning, networking, developer tooling, collaboration and more.
- Innovate with UI/UX designers, data scientists, cloud engineers, and more in a collaborative, agile environment where your enthusiasm to take on new problems and learn will have an immediate impact.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data driven decisions.
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team.
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development.
- 1+ years of software development experience.
- Programming in a complied language such as Java, or C++ or an interpreted language such as Python and experience with concurrency and memory management.
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDb and Elastic Search.
- Knowledge or interest in trading technologies in the front-office of a trading organization
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or Related field.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte