Software Engineer | Goldman Sachs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2022
Аt Gоldmаn Sасhs, we соmmit оur рeорle, сарitаl аnd ideаs tо helр оur сlients, shаrehоlders аnd the соmmunities we serve tо grоw. Fоunded in 1869, we аre а leаding glоbаl adventure bаnking, seсurities аnd theory mаnаgement firm. Heаdquаrtered in New Yоrk, we mаintаin оffiсes аrоund the wоrld.
Software Engineer Job Description
Our Engineers at Goldman Sachs don’t just make things; we make things possible. Connecting people and capital with ideas can help to change the world. Solve our clients’ most difficult and critical engineering problems. Join our engineering teams as they create massively scalable software and systems, plan low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively protect against cyber threats, and use machine learning with financial engineering to put data into action on a continuous basis. Create new enterprises, revolutionise finance, and discover a world of potential at market speed.
Engineering, which includes our Technology Division and worldwide strategists groups, is at the heart of our business, and our changing environment necessitates new strategic thinking as well as rapid, practical answers.
The ideal candidate will leverage their experience to assist us in creating high-quality mobile experiences. Making use of specialist knowledge, new frameworks, and collaboration with our core engineering organisation.
The ideal applicant would be a self-driven, highly motivated self-starter who can also serve as a thought leader for cross-team collaboration. You will collaborate with Technology Business Units across the company to develop common components, templates, and standards. There are possibilities to create globally available, highly robust, and secure server and client side apps using a number of technologies, all while learning about front office business flows and processes.
- Strong sense of ownership, focus on quality, responsiveness, efficiency, and innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams is preferred
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing and implementing modern mobile application.
- Exposure to Android or iOS development platforms and SDKs
- Full stack development experience
- Experience designing and implementing globally distributed, highly available systems that can be scale horizontally
- Experience with modern SDLC development and testing practices
- Back-end development experience, ideally Java or a similar object-oriented language
- Ability to navigate and prioritize requirements from multiple diverse stakeholder
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte