HR Interns | Volvo | Career Opportunities | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Volvo is a global leader in the production of trucks, buses, construction equipment, and marine and industrial engines. The company also offers complete finance and service options. The Volvo Group, headquartered in Gothenburg, employs around 100,000 people, operates manufacturing sites in 18 countries, and sells its goods in over 190 markets.
You will work in a global cross-functional company concentrating on diagnostic solutions with team members in Sweden, Brazil, India, and the United States.
We’re working on the next version of Diagnostic Service Platform, which will be a crucial enabler for redefining the Volvo Aftermarket’s digital experience.
You will be part of a team of 5 to 10 people who will provide new functionalities every 10 weeks as part of an agile release train with 50+ people.
Being a part of our department provides you with exposure and responsibility in a multinational project, as well as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to advance your career.
- Support recruitment initiatives and also work with the team to measure, analyze, improve and implement processes
- Support & coordinate the work on recruitment analysis, reporting and presentations
- Support and contribute to the backend recruitment process
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 17th Feb’22 and 24th Mar’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Good time management and communication skills
- Critical skillset of project management will be an added advantage
- Must be highly skilled in MS Office
- Good understanding of interpersonal relations and organizational development
- Must be very good in analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Must have a holistic understanding of employee engagement in the corporate world which links to cultural integration
- Proficiency in the English language is mandatory – written & verbal
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte