Software Engineer | Cargill Careers | Engineering Graduates | Job Alert | Latest Jobs near Bengaluru 2022
The worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition, and risk management are brought together by our team of 160,000 specialists in 70 countries. We’ve been helping farmers produce more for over 150 years by linking them to larger markets. We’re always working on new goods to provide customers exactly what they want, while also increasing nutrition, food safety, and sustainability.
We also assist all of our partners in innovating and managing risk so that they can feed the globe again tomorrow. In more than 125 countries, we combine 153 years of expertise with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for customers in the food, agriculture, finance, and industrial sectors. We’re working together to make agriculture a stronger, more sustainable future.
Software Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us maintain, integrate, and implement software applications. With this role, you will assist in the testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, and maintenance of software applications to ensure the smooth, reliable, and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed programmes.
- Participate in compiling and prioritizing enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Conduct technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Perform standard and moderately complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Provides input into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Full stack development in Java, SQL, Python, XML/XSLT, HTML, API, RESTful web services, or similar technologies
- Work with AngularJS, API management, and databases including Postgres and Elastic
- Be part of the agile team and participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and be able to demo features built during that sprint
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Bachlor’s degree
- Certification in Java, Python, AWS
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently while following the teams mission and vision in a fast-paced operationally focused environment
- Non-English language skills
- Experience in:
- Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django
- Scripting languages (Python and PowerShell)
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Code repositories such as Git
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Automated testing tools like Selenium and debugging
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte