Software Engineer Back End | Google Careers | Jobs in Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
An issue isn’t genuinely settled until it’s tackled for all. Googlers construct items that assist with setting out open doors for everybody, regardless of whether down the road or across the globe. Bring your understanding, creative mind and a sound negligence for the outlandish. Bring all that makes you exceptional. Together, we can work for everybody.
Job Description | Software Engineer | Google
We’re looking for engineers with new ideas in a variety of fields, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, user interface design, and mobile; the list goes on and on. As a software engineer, you’ll work on a project that’s vital to Google’s needs, with the possibility of switching teams and projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and adapt. As we continue to push technology forward, we need our engineers to be versatile, show leadership abilities, and be eager to take on new problems across the complete stack.
Roles and Responsibilities | Software Engineer | Google
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
Eligibility | Software Engineer | Google
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or equivalent practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (front end and backend), Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Development experience with Unix/Linux.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte