Software Engineer | Amdocs Careers | Job Alert | India | Latest Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
Amdocs’ motivation is to supplement lives and progress society, utilizing innovativeness and innovation to make a far superior associated world.
Amdocs and its 27,000 workers band together with the main players inside the correspondences and media industry, empowering cutting edge encounters in 85 nations. Our cloud-local, open and dynamic arrangement of advanced arrangements, stages and administrations brings more prominent decision, quicker an ideal opportunity to fitting and versatility, to raised meet the developing necessities of our clients as they drive development, change and take their business to the cloud. Recorded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had income of $4.2 billion in monetary 2020.
Software Engineer Job Description
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform and communicate well in high-pressure situations to internal and external contacts
- Flexibility to work any shift or day of the week, including holidays and weekends
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships
- Must be service and client driven
- Knowledge in Java/C application
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system
- Knowledge in Oracle/Postgres/DBA
- Knowledge in OpenShift, Docker, Micro-Services, Couchbase, JSON, RedHat Solutions (SSO/APIMAN)
Why would you love this Job
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte