Software Development Intern | OSI Systems Inc | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
Rapiscan Systems, an OSI Systems, Inc. wholly owned subsidiary, designs, manufactures, and markets security and inspection systems worldwide. Our products are used to search for weapons, explosives, drugs, and other contraband in luggage, cargo, people, vehicles, and other objects. Rapiscan Systems security and inspection devices can be found in a variety of settings, including airports, border crossings, railway stations, seaports and terminals, government and military installations, and nuclear power plants. Rapiscan Systems, the world’s leading security screening provider, offers cutting-edge products, solutions, and services to meet our customers’ most stringent threat detection requirements.
Software Development Intern Job Description
The intern will be in charge of developing the product’s features and tools. He/she will also take part in code quality improvement activities such as writing unit test cases for Java code developed by the team and resolving static code analysis issues. He/she should be able to effectively collaborate with the development team to write effective code and unit test cases in order to improve code coverage and detect defects early in the development cycle. He/she should follow the Organization’s schedules, standards, and quality processes and procedures.
- Understand the product functionalities and code in depth for writing unit test cases.
- Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using Junit framework
- Unit testing & debugging of production software
- Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
- Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business
- BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- Required 0 to 1 years of Software development experience.
- Skills Required:
- Voice out issues and seek proactive help from other team members
- good verbal/written communication skills with very good teaming skillsGood time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Core Java:
- Multi-Threading concepts – Executor framework
- Data structures and collections framework
- Socket/networking programming
- Operating System: Windows,
- MVC Framework: Spring MVC, Struts, JSF
- Persistence Frameworks: Hibernate
- Java Frameworks: Junit
- Web Services: knowledge on RESTful Web Services Using Spring MVC, SOAP
- Scripting Languages: JSON
- IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE
- Configuration Management Tools: knowledge on GIT, and CI tools like Jenkins
- Databases: MS SQL server , Postgress, SQL Server Queries, Stored procedures
- Java EE certification highly preferred
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte