Software Development Engineer – I/II | Airtel | Gurgaon | Job Alerts | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
Bharti Airtel Limited is a main worldwide media communications organization with activities in 18 nations across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, the organization’s item contributions incorporate 2G, 3G and 4G remote administrations, portable trade, fixed line administrations, high velocity home broadband, DTH, endeavor administrations including public and worldwide significant distance administrations to transporters. In the remainder of the topographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G remote administrations and portable trade. Bharti Airtel has more than 403 million clients across its activities.
Software Development Engineer – I/II Job Description
The Developer will work as part of a cross-functional Scrum team to design, develop, and test various features of the Airtel Payments Bank agile stream. Software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate, and positive are valued by payments banks. You must be able to work well with others and have excellent communication skills. Software engineers with strong technical skills and the ability to learn quickly will thrive at Airtel Payments Bank. You must have extensive experience with object-oriented programming and be familiar with design patterns, data structures, databases, and other practical software development staples.
- Research, design, implement and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify the areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Skills Required:
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte