Software Development Engineer | HackerRank | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
HackerRank is a technology hiring platform that is used by over 2800 companies worldwide to assess developer skills. HackerRank enables tech recruiters and hiring managers to objectively evaluate talent at every stage of the recruiting process, allowing companies to hire skilled developers and innovate faster.
Software Development Engineer Job Description
You will play a critical role in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation” as a Software Development Engineer in Test. You are excited to make a difference in the lives of millions of developers by assisting in the creation of a high-quality platform for them to showcase their skills and get hired. We are revolutionising technical hiring by providing companies with a skills-based hiring platform that allows our customers to effectively assess technical skills. You will be assisting in the development of high-quality frameworks for such centric products. We believe in “Extreme ownership,” and you will have enormous ownership of both the product and the engineering.
- As a SDET, you will be expected to ensure excellent quality of the products tested and delivered, with or without the involvement of other team members
- Be a quality advocate of our customers
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting
- Proactively participate in code reviews and bring in the best practices for software quality assurance
- Collaborate with the cross geographic Quality Assurance team to get the timely project delivery
- Develop and maintain automation tests for User Interface flow and Web Services
- Overall 2+ equivalent years experience as a SDET or strong Automation Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- A passion for testing, development, and design
- Proven experience in creating automation frameworks and tools to support test automation
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution e.g. JIRA
- Ability to program in an industry standard language (Ruby, Java, etc.)
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; recognize risks; ability to think abstractly and articulate technical challenges/solutions.
- Hands on in Web services automation
- Web application security best practices and knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities XSS, SQL injection, etc.
- Worked on Database and have basic knowledge of SQL
- Has a good understanding of Agile, and ideally a background working in a Scrum environment
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, Aaptiv, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- COVID 19 insurance to employees and dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte