Software Developer | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Siemens Energy AG is a leading energy technology company in the globe. The company collaborates with customers and partners on future energy systems, assisting in the transition to a more sustainable world. Siemens Energy’s product, solution, and service portfolio spans nearly the whole energy value chain, from power generation to transmission and storage. The portfolio encompasses traditional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hydrogen-fueled hybrid power plants, and generators and transformers. More than half of the portfolio has been decarbonized already.
Siemens Energy is the global market leader for renewable energies thanks to a majority ownership in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE), a publicly traded corporation. Siemens Energy technologies are responsible for approximately one-sixth of all electricity generated worldwide. In fiscal year 2019, Siemens Energy employed 91,000 employees in over 90 countries and produced sales of roughly €29 billion.
Software Developer Job Description
- Should have good knowledge in C++ and OOPS concepts
- Should have working knowledge on tools like Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS (Added advantage)
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Excellent technical communication skills (written and verbal).
- Performs software development and verification activities.
- Co-ordination and review with project stakeholders
- Provide routine updates about technical findings and developments to technical lead
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte