Software Engineer | Informatica | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Data is analogous to musical notes. It may be a discordant mess or Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony. Data, on the other hand, has the ability to transition from binary to extraordinary – insights, inspirations, and breakthroughs – when its collection of bits and bytes is structured and formed. Informatica helps businesses bring their data to life, whether it’s on-premises, in many clouds, or in any cloud. Our Intelligent Data Management Cloud encompasses all data services and is designed on an API-driven, serverless platform that is powered by cutting-edge AI to scale to huge organisations across all industries.
Organizations rely on Informatica to help them streamline their supply chain, leverage powerful analytics, and speed the modernization of data warehouses and apps because we are a trusted vendor to 85 of the Fortune 100. We combine their data so they can view the current clearly and make informed judgments. You may use Informatica to turn your data into a dynamic asset for analysis, modernization, contextualization, monetization, and even harmonisation.
You will be responsible for implementing Informatica’s difficult internal projects as a Data Engineer in the data platform team within Informatica IT. This position entails a combination of project, financial, and people management responsibilities. You will coach and lead data engineers in the development and productionization of sophisticated data pipelines, all while assisting in the scaling and growth of a complicated platform.
- Establish a high trust partnership between the data team, business functions, and other IT groups.
- Develop & implement extremely complicated mappings, workflows, task-flows, APIs, etc. using Informatica products.
- Write/understand highly complex queries on different databases such as Oracle, Azure SQL DB, etc., to implement Business functionalities.
- Orchestrate the jobs via Unix scripts & implement perf improvement strategies.
- Use crontab as scheduler (or similar) to run jobs at different intervals not available out of the box.
- Migrate code from on-prem to cloud and understand cloud-based technologies.
- Oversee the day-to-day of the Data Engineering team that will build out the enterprise Data Platform.
- Retain and improve the data-engineering skills needed to deliver our technology roadmap and establish practices for delivering engineering excellence.
- Uncover better ways of developing data pipelines by doing it and helping others.
- Lead agile delivery, and together with aligned Scrum Masters and Product Owners, develop self-directed, innovative, and high performing agile teams.
- Develop and communicate unit vision, strategies, critical success factors.
- Provide mentorship and coaching for junior members on the team.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Excelled debugging and triaging skills including performance tuning and identifying bottlenecks
- Presenting design reviews & code walkthroughs to highly technical team & incorporating review comments and creating KB articles for team, etc.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- In-depth Knowledge of Informatica products such as PowerCenter, IICS, IDQ & internal architecture of these tools is a must-have and proven hands-on experience of a minimum of 5 years on these products.
- Knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques, IT & DWH concepts, strategies, and methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of business functions and operations, objectives and strategies
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and presence.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good knowledge of project planning methodologies including agile.
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing ETL jobs on data lake, data warehouse and/or analytic solutions.
- Experience in big data, data science, machine learning, and advanced analytic tools is nice to have.
- Experience mentoring teams through re-platform or modernization efforts.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte