Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery | IBM Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
IBM’s most prominent innovation is the IBMer. We accept that through the use of knowledge, reason and science, we can further develop business, society and the human condition, bringing the force of an open mixture cloud and AI methodology to life for our customers and accomplices all throughout the world.
Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery Job Description
As a Senior Practitioner – Record to Report (R2R), you are in charge of general accounting, including reconciliations, the preparation of the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, IBM offers a place where you will be challenged and inspired every day. And if you enjoy the freedom to present innovative, thoughtful solutions, there is no limit to what you can achieve here.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
- Commerce Graduate with minimum 2-4 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain.
- Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations.
- Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP.
- Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews.
- Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte