Executive | Flipkart Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job 2022
Flipkart is focused on changing trade in India through interests in made-in-India innovation advancements, client driven builds, a different classification scene and a top notch store network.
The shift in charge would oversee the entire store/warehouse, ensuring that customer orders were processed within the timeframe. Candidates would be in charge of a team of 6-8 individuals, ensuring that operations operate smoothly and that targets are fulfilled. Another significant task that is linked to material inbound and outbound is managing vendors/transportation. Building stakeholder connections, preparing RCAs, and maintaining inventory reco records are all expected.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing & Responsible for Hyperlocal Stores’ Operations
- Analyzing store level daily Performance
- Managing rosters of team members
- Shift planning basis Inbound & Outbound volume
- People Management, grooming of team members to scale up.
- Solving day to day operational issues with stores and 3PL
- QC check for fresh/low shelf life inventory
- Vendor management/Coordination with business,transportation.
- Ensuring Inventory Hygiene & losses Reco.
- Control attrition/Attendance & leave management
- Resolving cash reconciliation pendency at the store Level with 3PL Management Team
- Handling Customer Escalation Issue, RCA
- Ensuring Availability at all Stores eg:- store assets, Bags/ POS Machines/ gel packs etc.
- Candidates should speak the local language.
- Graduation is required.
- Should have warehousing exposure – inward, outward operations
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte