Senior Manager – CE Projects | Myntra Careers | Job Alert | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2021
Myntra is India’s driving web based business organization focused on making style and way of life items available to everybody. We make arrangements that upset the normal and assist with making the world a more joyful, more in vogue place.
We are an organization that is continually advancing into more up to date and better structures and we search for individuals who are prepared to develop with us. From our beginnings as a customization organization in 2007 to being innovation and style pioneers today, Myntra is heading for good things and we need you to take this excursion with us.
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in Myntra
- Own the Analytics charter for Myntra CE Team, work on various analysis to bring out actionable insights.
- Proposes, designs solutions and program manages multiple long term projects, frameworks including quick turnaround requests
- Own complete analytics on repeat rates, NPS and supply placement, coordinate with teams to drive the initiatives.
- Drive root cause analysis for any deviation in performance and problem solve along with stakeholders to identify improvement areas
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization (Supply chain, category ops, product) to meet the goals..
- Work on the long term cross functional project, Identify and execute cross functional ideas in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Be an initiator who continuously proposes new solutions & frameworks and also improves existing analytics solutions and frameworks
- Identifies gaps in available data (data adequacy) for execution of a project; calls out risks, proposes solution, follows through and communicates to relevant teams for data availability
- Works closely with various tech stakeholders for program management of key initiatives (instrumentation, pipeline from various source systems etc) Pushes the scope of analytics in multiple business functions, improves current consumption, discusses challenges and new opportunity areas, has good working relationship with key stakeholders in these business functions
- Provides accurate estimates and is able to coordinate & deliver within timelines; is accountable for the timelines
- Coaches/Manages 2-4 member team on data, business, concepts or tech skills and help them become independent and successful
Eligibility | Jobs in Myntra
- A Undergraduate/ Post graduate degree in engineering/ statistics with minimum experience of 6+ years in Analytics from Tier-1 colleges.
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical bent of mind.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to step back and think holistically.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration capability and business acumen.
- Good people management skills. should be able to manage a team of 3-4 data analyst
- Ability to generate actionable insights out of a large data set.
- Strong – quantitative abilities, problem-solving thinking and analysis skills
- Expert knowledge of data manipulation language such as SQL to design, review, optimise and troubleshoot data manipulation (SQL) processes comfortably
- Understanding and working knowledge for Statistics, Regression, Decision Tree and NLP. Proficiency in Python and SQL
- Understands pros and cons of each technique and recommends suitable technique(s) for each analytics problem with high degree of confidence
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte