Senior Engineer | Siemens Energy | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Siemens Energy AG is a leading energy technology company in the globe. The company collaborates with customers and partners on future energy systems, assisting in the transition to a more sustainable world. Siemens Energy’s product, solution, and service portfolio spans nearly the whole energy value chain, from power generation to transmission and storage. The portfolio encompasses traditional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hydrogen-fueled hybrid power plants, and generators and transformers. More than half of the portfolio has been decarbonized already.
Siemens Energy is the global market leader for renewable energies thanks to a majority ownership in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE), a publicly traded corporation. Siemens Energy technologies are responsible for approximately one-sixth of all electricity generated worldwide. In fiscal year 2019, Siemens Energy employed 91,000 employees in over 90 countries and produced sales of roughly €29 billion.
Senior Engineer Job Description
To support drawing conversion and revision of drawings for Reciprocating Compressor components and assemblies in accordance with Siemens Energy, develop engineering drawings, 3-D models, and assemblies using NX 1899 (v NX1907) and GloBus Teamcenter 12. Back-office engineering assistance for engineering, drafting, and document control tasks for various Siemens Energy operations across the world.
- Create 3-D models and drawings of components / assemblies for Siemens Energy for Reciprocating compressor
- Convert old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using NX 1899
- Create 3D model and drawing for casting & forging components
- Carry out engineering and design calculations using as per Siemens Energy guidelines.
- Follow engineering & drafting standard practices; Provide drawing updation and revision control
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by the Team Leader/Manager
- Handle in confidence the drawings and / or trade secret information of Siemens Energy products.
- Support productivity improvement and establish best practices for modeling and drafting activities
- within stipulated time-period
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects;
- Electronic transfer of drawings, documents and data with Siemens Energy Global Operations
- Prepare/load Bill of Materials to Globus & SAP.
- Support efficiency improvement and establish best practices for modeling and drafting activities within stipulated time-period
- Engineering Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from reputed institution and proficiency in use of 3-D modeling and drafting software.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of work experience post degree of using NX with Engineering Design / Consultancy Company
- Working knowledge of NX1899(v1907) & GloBus TC12;( Parametric modeling, Expression based modeling, Part families; Advanced Assembly features Handle large assemblies in NX, Assembly arrangements)
- Hands-on experience on creating 3D model & drawing for Casting / Forging components.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication skills & flexible to support different time zones.
- Expertise’s working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), Adobe PDF and Team Center to facilitate project execution.
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
- Exposure to Oracle and/or SAP BoM will be added advantage
- Product exposure with Turbo machinery like Reciprocating compressor, Steam Turbine, Gas Turbine, Centrifugal compressor is preferred.
- Exposure to manufacturing processes like casting. Forging, welding will be added advantage.
- Knowledge Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing like ASME, ISO is required
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte