Senior Associate 1 | KPMG Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
The story of KPMG in India began 27 years ago, when three professionals came together to form one of the country’s newest and fastest-growing professional services firms. The Firm’s dynamic team of young leaders developed as well. We have significantly expanded our capabilities, established lasting trust and relationships across our business ecosystem, and stayed committed to our strategic direction and goal to make a genuine difference over the years, guided by our principles.
Senior Associate Job Description
KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a strong global delivery platform with over 1,400 experts in Bangalore and Kochi. GDC provides Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG in the United States and Canada while adhering to both regulatory and KPMG US Audit Engagement Team (ET) requirements. Furthermore, it offers services in a variety of industries/sectors, such as Investment Management, Insurance, Banking, Building Construction & Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare & Lifesciences, and Consumer Markets.
KPMG member firms gain a competitive advantage through consistent quality and efficiency by incorporating GDC into the delivery model, allowing the US and Canada Audit ETs to focus on high-risk audit areas.
- Lead audit service delivery for an assigned dedicated team for ET and demonstrate understanding and knowledge of industry specific audit procedures
- Cultivate a culture of critical thinking, problem solving and continuous improvement in the execution of audits and development of team members
- Provide clarifications, train and mentor associates on a timely basis on industry specific audit and accounting knowledge and client specific matters on audit work papers
- Ensure that the work is planned, organized and performed by self and team by guiding them and performing upfront / postmortem reviews on deliverables to ensure Quality and timely delivery of work with Efficiency
- For identified and approved engagements/projects, perform US Senior level reviews for work prepared by GDC teams
- Raise any issues identified on a timely basis to the GDC managers, rotational and ET, as well as seek possible resolution from them
- Understand and capture comments during Quality and Risk Management team (QRM) review and from ET to provide feedback to team for self and team development
- Work on improvement in audit work papers based on ET feedback
- Adopt data and technology-enabled approach to delivering fund audits; work with continuous improvement mindset to bring new ideas to improve audit delivery processes
- Identify opportunities to standardize and optimize audit processes across a portfolio of clients and industries
- Demonstrate professionalism, industry competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the ET
- Proactively engage in self-learning of core Investment Management concepts; support the Associates in the team to develop their technical knowledge
- Participate in firm’s strategic initiatives and/or corporate social responsibility programs
- Qualified CA/US CPA/CMA/ACCA/CFA (Intl) and minimum of Bachelors’ degree in Finance & Accounting with first division (60%)
- 2 – 4 year of post-qualification experience along with strong Articleship experience from a mid-size or a Big 4 firm in case of CA OR
- Relevant audit experience of atleast 4 years in case of possessing certifications other than CA
- Experience with Big 4/leading Audit firms or their shared service center would be preferred.
- Audit and accounting knowledge, focusing on asset management
- Strong analytical skills, especially working with data
- Good knowledge of MS Office (with an emphasis on MS Excel skills)
- Strong English communication abilities (Oral & Written).
- Attention to detail and quality consciousness
- Demonstrates ability to think critically and demonstrate confidence to solve problems and suggest solutions
- Be a quick learner and demonstrate adaptability to change
- Should be willing to and capable of delivering under tight timelines, basis the business needs including working on weekends
- Should be open to travel to US on short- and long-term assignments
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte