Reporting Consultant | SAP Global | Career Opportunities | Jobs Alerts | Latest Job in Bangalore 2022
Company Profile | SAP Global
Founded in 1972, the corporate was initially called System Analysis Program Development (Systemanalyse Programmentwicklung), later abbreviated to SAP. Since then, it’s grown from alittle, five-person endeavor to a multinational enterprise headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with quite 101,000 employees worldwide.
With the introduction of its original SAP R/2 and SAP R/3 software, SAP established the worldwide standard for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. Now, SAP S/4HANA takes ERP to subsequent level by using the facility of in-memory computing to process vast amounts of knowledge, and to support advanced technologies like AI (AI) and machine learning.
The company’s integrated applications connect all parts of a business into an intelligent suite on a totally digital platform, thereby replacing the process-driven, legacy platform. Today, SAP has quite 230 million cloud users, quite 100 solutions covering all business functions, and therefore the largest cloud portfolio of any provider.
Christian Klein leads the corporate, heads up the chief Board of SAP SE, and, at 41, is that the youngest CEO of any major enterprise on Germany’s DAX blue chip market index.
Job Description | SAP Global
Customers that utilise Concur hosted software solutions such as Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Invoice can contact Reporting Services for data analytics consultancy, IBM Cognos report writing services, and training.
The Reporting Consultant will be in charge of a client portfolio, working with each one to build a reporting strategy and suggest best practises for unique client profiles and sectors. The Consultant will gather business needs, convert those requirements into a design, develop reports or dashboards, and collaborate with customers to distribute the results throughout their organisations for client-requested reports.
Responsibilities | SAP Global
- Manage a portfolio of clients and work to develop a reporting strategy and recommend best practices
- Build and modify custom reports that satisfy business requirements
- Update progress in the project tracking tool
- Collaborate with the consultants from different regions to develop reports.
Eligibilities | SAP Global
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor’s degree is a must)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a related customer facing role.
- At least 2+ years’ work experience with data reporting and analysis.
- Cognos experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language to deal effectively with technical, non-technical and business individuals.
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions is preferred.
- Intermediate understanding of databases.
- Flexible to work in shifts – 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM IST / 3:00 PM to 12 AM IST
- Strong analytical skills, with high level of curiosity and investigative mind-set with an attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to clearly communicate findings / expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively analyze and evaluate problems.
- Ability to effectively utilize data and system tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte