Sales Support Management Analyst | HP Careers | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Sales Support Management Analyst Job Description
- Analyzes sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte