Analyst – Risk Management II | American Express Careers | Jobs in Gurgaon | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
At American Express, we as a whole realize that with the appropriate sponsorship, individuals and organizations have the office to advance incrediblely. Regardless of whether we’re supporting our clients’ monetary certainty to move ahead, taking trade higher than ever, or empowering individuals to investigate the planet, our partners are continually reclassifying what’s conceivable — and we’re glad to back each other consistently. when you join #TeamAmex, you become a section
As a neighborhood of the Colleague Experience Group, we endeavor to supply a fantastic partner experience a day. We fixate on understanding the partner insight at a more profound level to co-make straightforward and extraordinary methods of working that empower everybody to be and convey their best. We have an effect inside the existences of our kin, giving a culture of learning and cooperation, and assisting them with what they need to succeed and flourish.
We have them covered as they develop their abilities, overcome new difficulties, or possibly set aside effort to go through with their family or local area. Also, when they’re ready to battle a substitution profession way, we’re in that general area with them, giving them the direction and force into the least difficult future they imagine.
Analyst – Risk Management II Job Description
We’re searching for a dedicated analyst to join and advance our Strategy Analytics team! This individual will collect and analyse data, create data-driven essential projects by leveraging multifunctional teams, and assess the portfolio for modifications. The ideal candidate will be able to work with many partners and have strong communication abilities. A drive to grow and evolve is crucial in this profession because the initiatives it develops must continually adjust to the business’s flow.
- Craft rich data sets from multiple database tables to drive analytical insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify and understand new data sources
- Build a strong network with key business partners including US Credit Operations, Credit Digital Marketing, Credit & Fraud Risk, Global Banking, Capabilities/Technologies, GCO, and Compliance
- Summarize findings and link them with business process knowledge to provide data driven insights and recommendations
- Create and automate reporting dashboards to support post implementation validation (PIV) and test & control results tracking
- Apply data insights to support customer escalations and regulatory responses
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field as Business, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, etc.
- Superb communication skills coupled with an inquisitive and curious mentality
- Experience using analytical tools such as SQL, Python, SAS etc
- Strong organizational discipline and attention to detail
- Desire to continuously learn, challenge the status quo, and supply constructive debate
- Willingness and ability to accommodate US working hours is a must
- Experience in Credit and Collections is a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte