Risk Analyst Intern | CISCO | Bengaluru | Graduate | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Cisco, where most are exclusive, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us during a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we specialize in the give and take. We give our greatest, give our egos a chance, and provides of ourselves (because giving back is formed into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there’s no moving forward.
So, you’ve got colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? boast your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. popular culture geek? many people are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Risk Analyst Job Description
We are Innovators
- We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
- We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
- As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients
- Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
- Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes / structures.
- Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
- Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to speak up, share opinion, and engage in healthy discourse
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Familiar with audit processes and methodologies (COSO)
- Relevant certifications: CIA, CPA, or CISA
- Strong Communication skills, able to work cross functionally and roll up details to working teams as well as executive for executive readouts
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte