Research Intern | BCG | Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship in Mumbai 2022
You will be part of BCG’s Global Knowledge Services group, a growing, global team that drives knowledge management strategy, program implementation and operations for BCG. The KS team provides overall management of major knowledge management platforms, products and programs, including efforts in areas such as machine learning/artificial intelligence, expertise/reputation management, search, content management, social collaboration/communities, taxonomy, analytics, business request management and other related topics.
Within KS, the Enablement Hub team manages BCG’s internal website building tool, among a series of other internal digital products, with a goal of improving how employees access internal digital information at BCG.
We’re looking for someone who can help our Knowledge Team (KT). This team provides analysis to help consultants with Metals-specific knowledge gain understanding into specific client situations. In this process, they employ a diverse set of internal and external resources, techniques, and approaches.
- Pursuing / completed bachelor’s degree from a reputed university with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Knowledge of Metals & Mining industry and comfort with handling large data sets will be an added advantage
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to create and structure PowerPoint presentations and proficient in Excel
- Accuracy, attention to detail and adherence to committed timelines
- Strong work ethic, service-mentality and a collaborative / team-player mindset
- Effective written & verbal communication.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment