Relationship Officer | Kotak Mahindra Bank | Bank Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Fоunded in 2003, Kоtаk Mаhindrа Bаnk is Indiа’s seсоnd-lаrgest рrivаte seсtоr bаnk by mаrket сарitаlizаtiоn. It serves оver 1.5 Сrоre сustоmers inсluding numerоus Indiа’s weаlthiest рeорle.
Relationship Officer Job Description
- To understand clients business & provide appropriate working capital solutions across Fund/ non Fund based products like Cash Credit, Demand Loan, Buyers credit, LC, BG etc.
- Work closely with Branch Banking teams for new customer addition.
- To penetrate client with various products like Current Account/Term Deposits/Transaction Banking/Trade Finance for the primary Relationship & Group companies.
- To build relationships with key persons (CFOs/ promoters) in the target segments & build client trust & confidence.
- Focus to continually increase the Book size and profitability of the assigned portfolio.
- To understand client business models, trade related activities, cash flows etc. and identify opportunities and grow client relationships.
- To be alert on competitive elements in the target segments (viz. other banks etc.) & Augment the presence and penetration of the Kotak brand in the target market
- Maintain high caliber client service.
- Improve efficiency by monitoring & overseeing continuous improvement of processes
- Constantly have a rapport with the operating units to customize and develop solution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferably MBA/ CA
- Experience: 2-3 years experience in the local market preferably some background in Credit & Sales Knowledge is required – ability to get the customer to buy into the asset proposition- loan amount, rate & fees.
- Strong oral and written Communication
- Relationship Management Skill
- Good influencing skills
- Job Knowledge- The candidate would need to handle Sales for a gamut of products like BL, OD, CC.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte