Relationship Manager | Yes Bank | Career Opportunities | Job Alerts | Latest Jobs 2021
Yes Bank, is a top quality, customer centric and repair driven Bank. Since inception in 2004, YES BANK has grown into a ‘Full Service Commercial Bank’ providing an entire range of products, services and technology driven digital offerings, catering to corporate, MSME & retail customers.
YES BANK operates its Investment banking, Merchant banking & Brokerage businesses through YES SECURITIES and its open-end fund business through YES Asset Management (India) Limited, both wholly owned subsidiaries of the Bank. Headquartered in Mumbai, it’s a pan-India presence across all 28 states and 9 Union Territories in India including an IBU at GIFT City, and a Representative Office in Abu Dhabi.
For more information, please visit the Bank’s website at http://www.yesbank.in/
- To ensure acquisition & value build of new to Bank YES FIRST BUSINESS Product/Program & Trade/Fx led CA customers in the branch in the identified segments
- To Identify, build, acquire and deepen relationships to gain incremental wallet share of the high value segment through a superior customer experience
- To ensure high value enhancement through acquisition & deepening in the mapped portfolio
- To Provide a differentiated customer experience that supports our YFB value proposition
- Execute integrated sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of business customers.
- To recognize and understand a client’s global banking needs in order to provide holistic financial solutions in collaboration with the PSM
- To focus on profile based cross sell of value added products such as Trade Forex, CMS, POS, Payment gateway solutions, doorstep banking, working capital / loan needs & OPDT and family SA
- To ensure on boarding, M+1 activation, Value build up & AQB maintenance of accounts acquired
- To Master referral opportunities to grow portfolio. Proactively source, acquire and expand high value customer relationship by maximizing sale and service opportunities.
- To ensure catchment mapping & scoping for the CA business along with BBL & prepare a wish list of potential high value customers from each identified segment in the catchment
- To monitor customer profile, understand customer’s business needs & provide appropriate product / pricing solution.
- To Anticipate the complex financial needs of the client and offer solutions through a wide range of products, services and tools
- To ensure proactive migration of portfolio customers to direct banking channels esp. Net Banking
- To maintain continuous customer engagement with all customers sourced by self through customer visits & proactively resolve customer issues/queries
- To provide regular inputs to product team on opportunities & segmentation, product features & quality of portfolio acquired along with competition benchmarking
- To develop and continuously upgrade new innovative sales channels & techniques to maximize productivity
- To derive insights to Competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts
- To Adhere to sales process & KYC Norms of the bank
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte