Regional Planner | Johnson & Johnson | J&J | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022 Career Height
For almost 125 years, the people of Johnson & Johnson have been motivated and unified by caring for the globe one person at a time. We value research and science, and we use it to develop innovative goods and services that improve people’s health and well-being. Every day, our more than 130,000 workers around the world combine heart, science, and imagination to dramatically alter humanity’s health trajectory.
Janssen India, Johnson & Johnson India’s pharmaceutical division, is committed to addressing and resolving some of India’s most pressing unmet medical needs, including oncology, immunology, neurology and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases, and metabolic illnesses. Janssen India delivers innovative products, services, and solutions to people all around the world, driven by a deep commitment to patient health and well-being. In six therapeutic areas, Janssen understands the impact of serious disorders on people’s lives and wants to empower individuals via disease awareness, education, and access to high-quality care.
Regional Planner Job Description
Regional Franchise Planner is responsible to execute planning processes for the Franchise in the region
- Ensure business plans are supported with timely availability of product to meet the customer demand.
- Ensure the business continuity by managing the supply disruptions & demand surges.
- Monitor inventory health for the franchise in the region.
- Manage the business and statistical forecasts over 12/24 month horizon for strategic planning and manufacturing / capacity planning.
- Carries out inventory deployment from RDC to country by leveraging demand management rules and allocations
- Maintains correct planning parameters to ensure optimal inventory in RDC & countries
- Liaises with RDC Operations team for timely delivery and availability of inventory at countries
- Key user of Planning / ERP systems (Manugistics, SAP) & Reporting Tools
- Participate in STEM discussion with country and global partners to mitigate business impact
- Improve Product availability (OTIF)
- Reduce Backorder and provide weekly / monthly Customer Service updates
- Manage Inventory ($ & DOS) within BP/LE targets at country DC
- Improve forecasting accuracy & BIAS
- Reduce SLOB
- Review and develop any necessary corrective actions arising from Performance Metrics
- Review and specify Business requirements for system changes in conjunction with System team
- Able to mine data from appropriate systems and able to carry out complex analysis for ad-hoc business requests
- Bachelor in Engineering or Science
- Master In Business Administration (Specialization in SC & Operations Management)
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experienced ERP / Planning Systems User
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Ability to collaborate with virtual teams
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Proficient user of SAP/ Manugistics / APO
- Green Belt six-sigma certification
- APICS Certification
- Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of financial processes
- Can drive continuous process improvements.
- Ability to use advance statistical techniques
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte