Manager | Regional Channel Manager | Lenovo | Careers | Jobs | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a Fortune Global 500 business with a market capitalization of $50 billion and operations in 180 countries. We are inventing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society, guided by an ambitious goal to deliver smarter technology for all.
We are leading an Intelligent Transformation by designing, engineering, and building the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, as well as creating better experiences and possibilities for millions of customers around the world.
- Develop and maintain relationship with new and existing partners .
- Monitor channel partners , market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to the organization.
- Work closely with channel sales executives, leading the day-to-day channel sales activities in assigned territory .
- Meet and exceed sales target by volumes, revenue, territory penetration, market share, profitability and growth.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth with exclusive SRD’s with specific focus on Premium mix. Maximize sale of SnP , Visuals .
- Responsible for finding, qualifying, signing and nurturing relationships with T3 partners, within an assigned territory.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans. Review sales progress and partner satisfaction.
- Effectively maintain and keep current channel partner information and sales opportunities.
- Education/ Qualification
- Must Have: Bachelor’s degree in business/ marketing/ engineering
- Desired: MBA
- Work experience
- 5 + years of sales and marketing experience;
- experience in hard core channel sales management must.
- Key functional/technical competencies:
- Strong team player, Strong understanding of channel business, general business acumen
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to translate the results of analysis into action points
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Key Behavioral competencies
- Leading and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating information
- Persuading and influencing
- Adapting and responding to change
- Mumbai – Maharashtra – India
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte