Senior Quality Leader | General Electric Renewable Energy | Job Alert | Latest Job in Kanchipuram 2022
We harness the earth’s most plentiful resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun, and the force of water – at GE Renewable Energy to power the world’s largest economies and distant villages.
We develop energy products and digital services that provide industry-leading value to our clients all around the world, thanks to our inventive spirit and entrepreneurial approach.
Renewable energy’s promise can be seen everywhere. Our workforce possesses the boldness, size, passion, diversity, and resourcefulness required to fulfil that commitment wherever and wherever it is required across the world.
We’re showing with our consumers that there’s no need to choose between economical, dependable, or ecological energy.
We are releasing an infinite amount of energy.
Global Senior Quality Leader Job Description
This position would be responsible for assisting the global quality function for the hybrids business, as well as having a strong lean mentality and spanning the whole value chain from NPI to services, including Manufacturing, Engineering, and Project activities.
- Support Manufacturing, engineering and projects Quality initiatives globally
- Responsible for global Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) Reduction across all functions
- Deploy Hybrids Business Management System, Internal audit program and track deviations to ensure improvement of business metrics
- Lead lean Kaizen events to improve business quality performance
- Lead implementation of Non-Conformance management system across manufacturing and projects
- Participate and own cross functional Quality metrics and support Monthly Operating Reviews, Incident and failure review boards.
- Train teams of effective Problem Solving Skills and Root Cause Analysis(RCA)
- Track all actions and Lessons learnt from RCAs ensuring closed loop feedback into the design process
- Improve customer satisfaction by ensuring customer complaints are resolved to root cause in a timely manner
- Work closely with Supplier Quality team to ensure consistent improvement of vendor SQDC performance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred. Open to other degrees in case of proven track record of accomplishment
- Proven track record of performance and related accomplishments
- Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt preferred
- Working knowledge of QA/QC tools
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a matrix environment
- Experience leading groups/people and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Demonstrated ability to create project plan strategy and execute to milestones
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Strong change management skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skill
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte