Public Relation Specialist | Oppo | Job | Alert | Career | Latest Jobs 2022
The OPPO trademark was initially registered in 2001, and the company was founded in 2004. With over 400,000 sales locations worldwide, OPPO has increased its business presence to more over 40 nations and regions. OPPO employs over 40,000 people worldwide, with nine Intelligent Manufacturing Centers, six Research Divisions, four R&D Centers, and a Global Design Center in London.
For the third year in a row, The Economic Oberserver named OPPO “Most Respected Chinese Company,” and the company was also named to Boston Consulting Group’s “2018 BCG Global Challengers” list. For the second year in a row, OPPO got the Canstar Blue “Most Satisfied Customers” award. OPPO was named to BrandZTM’s “Top 50 Chinese Global Brands” list in 2019. BrandZTM is the world’s leading authority on brand power.
- Work with internal stakeholders across businesses and external agencies to execute the corporate projects and seek high-level placements on different platforms.
- Stay on top of industry trends, competition, and other allied news to understand its impact on the brand and work on the execution.
- Track PR impact and visibility index.
- Drive proactive storytelling and handle written communication to the media, Q&A, Interviews, Press releases, holding statements, thought leadership articles, etc.
- Work with external PR and tech influencer teams to build innovative and thought leadership PR stories.
- Manage events/photoshoot – both internal and external as and when required.
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in the PR / communications/Journalism industry preferably with smartphone brands/ large corporates/ premium agency/media house in the technology/consumer tech domain.
- Experience with social media management for corporate brands/leadership, including blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to translate technical information into consumer stories.
- Proven ability to ideate and execute feature-led corporate stories to strengthen brand positioning and prominence in market.
- Strong persuasive communication skills and good at stakeholder management.
- Proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns and events at both a local and national level.
- Ability to identify and flag regulatory/policy news and opportunities impacting the brand, with insights and POV.
- Understanding of B2C content marketing and Influencer communication
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte