Project Management Associate | GE Healthcare | Illinois | United States | Latest Job Alert 2021
Every day many people feel the impact of our intelligent devices, advanced analytics and AI. As a number one global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to form faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform.
With over a century years of healthcare industry experience and around 50k employees globally, the corporate operates at the middle of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers round the world. We embrace a culture of respect, transparency, integrity and variety.
For more jobs and opportunities click here
The Project Management Specialist works with the merchandise Security team to plan and execute projects in support of the safety team and therefore the development teams to enhance product designs and build innovative technical solutions & mitigations to security challenges.
For Jobs in Philadelphia click here
- Responsible for the successful planning and execution of projects.
- Reports progress, risks, changes, and other project metrics to stakeholders.
- Employs project methodologies as appropriate for the project at hand.
- Responsible for defining, deploying and managing project management related processes and support tools.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience. Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures.
- Consults supervisor or senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues.
- Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Proficiency in using Excel and Power Point software.
- Experience and know how around product configurations.
- Strong drive and self-contained.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- GE Healthcare experinece