Programming Intern | Hackerearth Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship Update 2022
HackerEarth is the most comprehensive developer assessment software, assisting businesses in accurately measuring developer skills during the recruiting process. Over 1000 companies use HackerEarth to improve the quality of their engineering hires and reduce the time recruiters spend screening candidates. We’ve also built a thriving community of 4.5 million+ developers who come to HackerEarth to participate in hackathons and coding challenges to test their skills and compete in the community.
Programming Intern Job Description
- Problem setting team at HackerEarth creates new questions for public/private hackathons/challenges and for our technical assessment product – HackerEarth Recruit
- Create problems around data structures, algorithms, maths across various difficulty levels.
- Test problems created by other problem setters.
- Review HackeEarth’s existing question bank for technical errors (if any) and ensure that they follow suitable guidelines.
- Add code stub (partial codes) to code editor of the problems which helps candidates to focus on writing the logic part for solving that particular problem rather than syntax.
- Respond to queries/suggestions/issues from candidates solving problems on HackerEarth platform.
- Work closely with the tech doc team to remove context or grammar ambiguities from questions
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and maths.
- Excellent profile on some of the online judges (HackerEarth, HackerRank, Codeforces, Codechef, SPOJ etc.)
- Candidates with experience in creating or testing problems for online Judges will be preferred.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte