Program Coordinator | Sun Mobility | Career Opportunities | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
Sun Mobility is a joint venture between the Sun Group and the Maini Group, both of whom are pioneers in the fields of electric mobility and renewable energy. It is led by Chetan Maini, the founder of Reva (India’s first electric automobile), and Uday Khemka, the vice-chairman of Sun Group, two of India’s most well-known new energy leaders.
Sun Mobility’s mission is to help India achieve its noble goal of 100% electric mobility adoption across all vehicle segments (cars, buses, rickshaws, autos, and so on) by developing low-cost, long-life energy infrastructure, including proprietary smart batteries, quick charge-and-swap stations, and energy infrastructure management software.
- Working on project planning, tracking, and reporting
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies (internal & external)
- Identifying key supply chain KPIs and working to achieve it
- Consolidating & presenting project milestones & work done such as vendor assessment, audit reports, etc.
- Giving strategic overview and reporting on all programs to senior management
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 22nd Sep’21 and 27th Oct’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte